Conundrum with my waterfall, is it going to leak advice needed.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all first post. I'm on to the waterfall portion of my build seeking some advice.
I feel like how I'm starting my waterfall it is going to leak. But I can't think what else to do. What would be the best way to put liner to prevent leaking. Pictures attached thankyou.
1000002804.jpg

1000002805.jpg

20240510_190843.jpg
1000002806.jpg

1000002808.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
I have a similar setup but you probably have a bit more freedom with it, and I built up soil just under the spillway enough so it can't wick or so that water can't go under it, in my case I didn't have much leftover liner to work, been 2 months and I have not seen anything out of the ordinary.

I'd honestly just test, see if it holds up, a little bit of water lost in the beginning is better than removing the rocks when you have it all finished.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
butterfly.gif
@bospond
I made sure to put the liner under my whole waterfall container. If you don't have enough liner attached to do that you can take and extra cut piece of liner and lay it under the waterfall container so that piece flaps over the other pond liner so water will fall down back into tho pond if there are any leaks. Container bottom must be higher than your pond level so water goes downhill of course.

Ask a Question