Bog into waterfall

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,
My name is Matt and am starting my front yard pond building in the next month. I attached a pic of the area, which is now clear of the tree and plants. My idea is to create a 4X4 bog area into a waterfall on the upper left portion closest to my front door. Do I need to buy a separate plastic waterfall or should I just build up a bog so it naturally is a waterfall? The bog would be constructed out of PVC connected to a pump in the pond with the entire pond and bog under the same liner. The rest would be a pond about 12X6 size. Would you recommend I create an intake bay on the lower right portion near the driveway and connect it to the bog up above on the left? Or should I just buy a pump and suspend it in the pond on the opposite side. There are not a lot of trees in the area if that helps. Appreciate any words of wisdom. I have posted here in the past but I am just not sure how to make a waterfall and where and how to place the pump. I am really taking my time so I do this right the first time. Thank you

Attachments

• front yard (1).jpg
    front yard (1).jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Youtube pondless waterfalls and they will show how to build a waterfall

Ask a Question