Biopro Controllable Submersible Water Pump-reveiw

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm about to buy two pumps

Biopro Controllable Submersible Water Pump 20,000lph Pond Fountain Aquarium Fish Tank Pump and 18,000lph from my water falls, just wanted to know if there good, can't find any reviews on them​

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Never heard of them sorry

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
bfly43.gif
@fourfingers
I would be leery on buying those if you can't find any reviews on them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
In all fairness @j.w they are not in the states. If I remember they are in Australia '

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
But seems they could search worldwide on the net for info no matter where they live?
Yes but these algorithms as the elites call them block or do not let searches of similar products to show against the big box stores , they block or mix the hits outside your area or that are small potatoes against the big boys but their hits are burred amougnst the 300000 hits

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes but these algorithms as the elites call them block or do not let searches of similar products to show against the big box stores , they block or mix the hits outside your area or that are small potatoes against the big boys but their hits are burred amougnst the 300000 hits
I just did a quick search and came up w/this> https://www.aquaholicsonline.com.au/water-pumps/ and found a couple reviews: https://www.aquaholicsonline.com.au...ump-Fountain-Pond-Marine-Water-Pumps-20000lph

Not many reviews out there for them.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

Never heard of either of them. I would wonder if an aquarium pump would be adequate for a waterfall (if it’s suitable for outside use). What kind / size pond do you have?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

Never heard of either of them. I would wonder if an aquarium pump would be adequate for a waterfall (if it’s suitable for outside use). What kind / size pond do you have?
If you convert 20000 liters per hour it is over 5000 gph in the U.S. so it is for a good sized pond or a very huge aquarium!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vixrose

Latest Threads